Share

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Custom requests about Digital Photo Templates

News from DigitalTemplates.BestPeople.ca

Some of you ask me to make custom template. I am always happy to receive that kind of request.

Couple days ago I got that picture with question if I can make the template for bezel round pendant with snake chain. It’s good idea to send me the pictures with your request because I can see what exactly you use to make your projects.

If you just ask me if I can make template for square pendant I will have many questions:
- What kind of pendant do you use?
- Do you need chain shown on the template?
- What kind of chain?
And so on, and so on.

But from the picture (even the picture is not in high resolution) I can see all details and make the template exactly as you need.

Let me show you what I came up with by using the picture above.



If I need to make new template I am making the several in one time. The background usually are similar for all templates for one photo session :) You can find all these new templates on DigitalTemplates.BestPeople.ca

Digital Photo Template for Glass PendantDigital Photo Template for Round PendantDigital Photo Template for Glass PendantDigital Photo Template for Round PendantDigital Photo Template for Glass Pendant

Follow This Blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment