Share

Thursday 18 October 2012

Increase you image download limit

News from ImagesForCrafts.BestPeople.ca

As you know you can download up to 10 images per day from 'Images For Crafts' website absolutely free. Many of you ask me how to increase image download limit.

There are the several ways to increase the limit up to 30 images in a day.

** Became my follower on my blog.

** Mention my blog in your blog post or website.

** Mention one or all of this websites: Images For Crtaft, Digital Templates, Digital Sheets in your blog post or website.

Have you done at least one step listed above?
Please send me the next info via 'Contact Me' form:
Your Login name;
Blog Follower name (if appropriate);
The Link to a post or a website page where you are mentioning my blog or one of my websites.

Please read more about how to uncrease image download limit Click here

Follow This Blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment