Share

Wednesday 5 December 2012

4 new templates for gold and silver bezel pendants

News from DigitalTemplates by BestPeople.ca


Hello!

Thank you Tina for sending me high quality pictures of the pendants. I already uploaded the ready templates I made from your pictures on website DigitalTemplates by BestPeople.ca
You will find antique gold pendant template in the section Round Bezel Pendants and silver pendant template in the section Square Bezel Pendants. They are available for purchasing and for using online.

Jewellery photo template


digital photo template

If some of you needs specific template please send me a picture you want me to make a template from. You can also send me your pendant by regular mail and I will take pendant picture by myself.

Follow This Blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment