Share

Friday 4 January 2013

Valentine Day's Images and PNG Templates

News from Images For Crafts by Bestpeople.ca

Happy New Year!

So… The Christmas and New Year Eve put away for another year. I started to think about one of my favourite days coming soon. I love this little holiday that celebrate Love…Valentine's Day.
I have revised my image collection and already uploaded Valentine day’s Bookmarks, ACEO, and gift cards on ImagesForCrafts.Bestpeople.ca I will upload more in next couple of days.


Images for Bookmarks Valentine DayPrintable Images for Bookmarks, Tags

I hope these images inspire you to create something for yourself or someone else.....just because.

Add that card to your Valentine Day Present or make a little home decorating to show you're in the mood for love!



 
Please take a look at the section Exclusive PNG where you will find PNG templates for bookmarks and gift cards. Download file and add a picture and message of love. This beautiful card can make anyone feel special.


PS. Next week I will upload new Valentine's images!

Follow This Blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment